The goal is the generation of a well founded self-evaluation based on contrasting the self-image and the perception of others in a group setting. Each participant recognizes his/her specific potential and creates an action plan to improve on his/her deficits.
The specific mix of methods and making use of the Personal Structure Analysis allows a fast individual self-assessment. Learning in a group setting allows us to profit from the experience and assessment of others.
- Personal Structure Analysis (PSA)
- Structured interviews
- Instruments for potential assessment
- Self-Assessment in relation to the qualification profile
- Group and individual problem solving assignments
- Feedback from participants as well as the consultants
- Generation and presentation of an individual action plan