Dr. Günther Singer, is specialized in the areas of human resource management, change and performance management as well as the accreditation of institutions in higher education.
In his career he held various positions: CEO, Academic Director, Dean, Senior Researcher, Sales Manager, Regional Director Europe for an US Accreditation Organization.
He has been working internationally as a consultant to companies for 25 years. He designs and implements corporate change processes and supports them as a coach and management developer. As a lecturer he focuses on graduate and post-graduate courses. He has been involved in accreditation processes of higher education institutions for various accreditation bodies as chief academic officer and self-study coordinator.
Currently the main focus is on:
Consulting and Coaching
- Strategy Development
- Change and Performance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Quality Management for Higher Education
- Accreditation – Higher Education
- Executive Coaching
Higher Education – Teaching
- Professor and Dean at the HSO Executive Business School Switzerland
- Lecturer at the Danube University Krems for Human Resource Management
- Lecturer at the Technical University Vienna for Human Resource Management
- Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Wr. Neustadt for Personality Development
Education – Qualification
Doctoral Degree in Comparative Education; Studied Psychology, Philosophy and Education at the University of Klagenfurt and the University of Salzburg. Executive MBA California State University Hayward (California State University East Bay); Postgraduate Certificate in Organizational Development; Chartered Business Consultant; Chartered Career Coach; Mentor and Evaluator Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).