Corporate success significantly depends on the quality of management.
A Management-Audit is typically done to support the selection of managers during corporate change processes, mergers and acquisitions as well as during due diligence.
It is a screening of management making use of professional tools.
A GAP-Analysis is made based on the specific requirement of the company.
Content / Instruments
- Generating a competency modell based on corporate strategy
- Individual assessments done by consultants
- Personal Structure Analysis (PSA)
- Function Structure Analysis (FSA)
- Critical Incident Analysis
- Potential Assessment via behavioral interviewing
- Individual assessment report for each manager
- Final Report
Depends on specific customer requirements