The Orientation Compass is a consulting and assessment coaching model. It supports you to make job decisions.
It is typically suitable for the following target groups:
- Young people who chose their first professional education
- People, who enter their career or re-enter it
- People, who re-orientate themselves in their career
- People, who want of have to change their job
- People, who want to be self-employed
- Potential analysis with strengths-weaknesses profile
- Life- and work-biography analysis
- Career Anchor
- Scouting for career options
- Development of an action plan
1. Vocational Coaching for persons entering their career:
6 hours (Coaching, testing, analysis, recommendations of options).
2.Job and career orientation due to new vocational requirements:
The coaching is done in a period of 1-2 months. This includes 5 meetings with the coach (2 hours each, 10 hours in total). The coaching is finalized by a report with the results and options for the client.