To know oneself and to assess the other is a prerequisite for effective communication.
Communicating with customers, leading direct reports or convincing your own boss, it always requires the same skills.
What do I have to do, what do I have to know and understand for better collaboration?
- Personality Structure Analysis (PSA) – You do it upfront online
- Typical personalities
- Sizing up the personality traits of your communication partner without tools
- How do I successfully prepare myself for the communication process?
- How to identify and cope with my blind spots, to avoid trapping myself?
- Exercises: critical incidents in communication